By Melanie Brenneman
Try catching a mosquito from the bed of a pickup truck that’s bumping over soccer ball-size rocks. To many, nailing this is easier than addressing today’s cybersecurity challenges.
How can organizations defend against or even stave off digital threats?
In honor of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, I (virtually) sat down with the following five technology experts, who shared advice on how best to protect organizations:
- Matthew Brothers-McGrew, CISO and EVP of technology of Reveal Data
- Randy Johnston, EVP of K2 Enterprises and chairman and CEO of Network Management Group, Inc.
- Mike Paul, CTO of Innovative Computing Systems, Inc.
- Steve Salkin, managing editor of ALM’s Cybersecurity Law & Strategy
- Tomas Suros, chief solutions architect at AbacusNext