Edge Marketing has long provided executive-level communications and marketing advisory services for clients seeking more than management or tactical support for public relations and marketing. The agency’s fractional CMO services reflect the expansion of this offering, designed to help establish and lead an organization’s marketing strategy and execution. Edge has a deep bench of fractional CMOs, all of whom are seasoned leaders with track records in PR, communications and marketing products and services for technology companies and professional service firms.
Edge’s fractional CMO services provide leadership talent for a company’s marketing function on a part-time or short-term consultative basis. Clients can expect that the senior marketing leader is fully committed to its organization, but without investing in a fully burdened permanent resource.
Clients benefit immediately from Edge’s extensive experience in the legal and accounting industries – Edge has roots and relationships with each industry, and its specialized media organizations, events and associations that will be instrumental in a client’s success.
A few telltale signs that an organization would benefit from a top-talent fractional CMO:
- Leadership recognizes the need to develop the organization’s marketing efforts, but isn’t ready to hire a full-time, high-salaried CMO.
- Executives are too busy with other responsibilities, so no one is focused on marketing.
- Salespeople in the organization are creating their own marketing materials or pursuing their own initiatives.
- The organization needs marketing insights that provide strategic direction as well as the ability to make informed executive decisions.
- The organization wants an interim leader or advisor that has experience to make sound decisions that ensure ROI.
- The business needs to stabilize efforts during a transition, turnaround, acquisition or divesture.