Edge Marketing has long provided executive-level communications and marketing advisory services for clients seeking more than management or tactical support for public relations and marketing. The agency’s fractional CMO services reflect the expansion of this offering, designed to help establish and lead an organization’s marketing strategy and execution. Edge has a deep bench of fractional CMOs, all of whom are seasoned leaders with track records in PR, communications and marketing products and services for technology companies and professional service firms.
Edge’s fractional CMO services provide leadership talent for a company’s marketing function on a part-time or short-term consultative basis. Clients can expect that the senior marketing leader is fully committed to its organization, but without investing in a fully burdened permanent resource.
Clients benefit immediately from Edge’s extensive experience in the legal and accounting industries – Edge has roots and relationships with each industry, and its specialized media organizations, events and associations that will be instrumental in a client’s success.
A few telltale signs that an organization would benefit from a top-talent fractional CMO:
- Leadership recognizes the need to develop the organization’s marketing efforts, but isn’t ready to hire a full-time, high-salaried CMO.
- Executives are too busy with other responsibilities, so no one is focused on marketing.
- Salespeople in the organization are creating their own marketing materials or pursuing their own initiatives.
- The organization needs marketing insights that provide strategic direction as well as the ability to make informed executive decisions.
- The organization wants an interim leader or advisor that has experience to make sound decisions that ensure ROI.
- The business needs to stabilize efforts during a transition, turnaround, acquisition or divesture.
“Edge is an integral part of the Doc.It team. They have helped us clarify our messaging and plan the launch of new products. They deliver Integrated campaigns, thought leadership, PR, and educational events that generate sales and growth opportunities.”
“Edge has been our full-service marketing provider for several years. In that time, they helped us elevate our position in the marketplace through well thought-out and strategic campaigns that have included ongoing communications via marketing automation tools, article placements, press releases, large-scale events and more. The Edge team understands the legal technology audience and has helped us successfully reach them.”
“Not long ago, Innovative Computing Systems was paid one of the highest compliments by a client. The client congratulated us on our substantial growth, believing that we had grown significantly in size – doubled they had thought. In fact, we had only grown marginally, but since they had been seeing our name throughout the industry and recognized us as a thought leader, they just knew we had grown. This compliment can be credited to the work done by Edge on our behalf for more than five years. The Edge team has helped us reach potential clients through article placements in legal publications, press releases, content, events and ongoing communications. The team has a depth of knowledge in both marketing and the legal industry that is unparalleled, and we definitely recommend them … just not to our competitors!”
– Innovative Computing Systems